The only organisation backed by the provincial government is Rescue 1122, which offers full-service emergency response in response to all kinds of emergencies and distress calls. Since its launch in 2007, the Rescue 1122 jobs service has expanded to include smaller communities throughout the state in addition to all of Pakistan’s main cities. The service is accessible in all major cities.
Rescue 1122 is a non-profit organisation in Pakistan. It is the recognised emergency service for the nation. In 1998, it was established in Lahore by the Interior Ministry. Later, in 2003, it was launched in additional Pakistani cities. Rescue 1122’s main objective is to offer emergency medical services, including ambulances, in Pakistan.
Pakistani special commando unit Rescue 1122 is essential in reacting to any emergency or disaster assault. The Pakistani government established it on September 8, 2002, in accordance with the Police Order 2002 (Ordinance V of 2002), stating that it wanted to minimise the effects of any crime, disaster, or medical emergency while maximising the effectiveness of the response. The first professional emergency response service in Pakistan is called Rescue 1122. In the event of emergencies or accidents, it is in charge of providing quick responses throughout Pakistan.
Rescue 1122 Jobs is the most recent job option in Pakistan, and it is available to both men and women. Following Rescue 1122’s release of job openings in Pakistan, Punjab. Many other positions, including Assistant Sub Inspector, Driver Operator, and others, are available. People who are interested in a position can apply for it and submit their applications within a set deadline.
Islamabad, Attock, BahawalnagarBahawalpur, Bhakkar, Chakwal, Chiniot, D.G.Khan, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Hafizabad, Jhang, Jhelum, Kasur, Khanewal, Khushab, Lahore, Layyah
Lodhran, Mandi Baha ud din, Mianwali, Multan, Muzaffargarh, Nankana Sahib, Narowal, Okara, Pakpattan, Rahim Yar Khan, Rajanpur, Rawalpindi, Sahiwal, Sargodha, Sheikhupura,
Sialkot, Toba Tek Singh, Vehari, Badin, Dadu, Ghotki, Hyderabad, Jacobabad, Jamshoro, Karachi, Kashmor, Khairpur, Larkana, Matiari, Mirpur Khas, Noshahro Feroz, Shaheed, Benazirabad, Kambar,
Shahdadkot, Sanghar, Shikarpur, Sukkur, Tando Muhammad Khan, Tando Allah Yaar, Tharparkar, Thatta, Umerkot, Abbottabad, Bannu, Battagram, Buner, Charsadda, Chitral, Dera Ismail Khan, Hangu, Haripur, Karak, Kohat, Lakki Marwat,
Upper Kohistan, Lower Kohistan, Lower Dir, Malakand, Mansehra, Mardan, Nowshera, Peshawar, Shangla, Swabi, Swat, Tank, Torghar, Upper Dir, Barkhan, Chagai, Dera Bugti, Duki, Gwadar, Harnai, Jafarabad, Jhal Magsi, Kachhi, Kalat, Kech, Kharan,
Khuzdar, Killa Abdullah, Kohlu, Lasbela, Loralai, Mastung, Musakhel, Naseerabad, Nushki, Panjgur, Pishin, Qilla Saifullah, Quetta, Shaheed Sikandarabad, Sherani, Sibi, Sohbatpur, Washuk, Zhob, Ziarat,
|Education||Matric To Master|
|Salary||20000 To 80000|
Vacancies / Position
- Medical Technician EMT
- Computer Telephone Wireless Operator CTWO
- Fire Rescuer
- DERT Rescuer
- Maintenance Technician MT
- Auto Electrician AE
- Applications complete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview Rescue has the right to withhold and cancel the whole recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the interview selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
|Rescue 1122 Official Website||http://www.rescue.gov.pk/|
|Contact Number||(042) 99332278|
|Address||Qaid abbad karachi|
Jobs Salary and Benefits:
- Free pick-up and drop-off service
- The use of high-tech equipment
- Children are eligible for scholarships
- Helpful and skillful management
- Health care facilities
- Interesting candidates apply online at http://www.rescue.gov.pk/
- Every candidate must sign-up for an online application.
- So, you have access to the online application form.
- Every candidate must fill out an online form.
- Make sure your information is correct and avoid spelling mistakes.
- Applications other than online will not be considered.
- Only online applications move forward with the selection procedure.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Every candidate has original documents at the time of the interview.